Friday, June 10, 2011

here we go again =,="


how're all of you ? i'm great here.like always :) cheering up like a clown =,=" but it's not even funny enough to make people laugh right ? schools opening :( luckily i don't have any homeworksssssssssssss.THANKSS TEACHER.ONLY GOD KNOWS.hee :p there's nothing interesting this holiday.i'm making my way to Singapore....ALONE.kinda great when i know that i can take care of my self on a plane to Singapore without any friends and even families.there is Equestrian Association Annual Meeting.new plan for this and next year.my proposal is accepted.YEAYY ! HAHAHAH

there's something you should know.i lost my new watch from JUICY COUTURE mannn!!hate it :( but never mind.it's a give anyway.at least it's not my money ;) keeping myself busy and busy like a bees doesn't gave me any chance until now to update my blog and online-inggg.that makes me miss someone <3<3<3 i've got a new perfume from CREED for woman.truly excited that time...knowing that i'm going to get my own branded perfume.i used to wear DISNEY PERFUME FROM WATSONS before.HAHAHAH >,<

Till here guyss.going to horse riding class.i'm flying high right now.i got a new pony too!!BYE :)


No comments:

Post a Comment